Thursday 21 July 2016

Day 3.

Today was a normal day. Still pumping and taking fenugreek. I am starting to see a few more drops but I'm also feeling a bit off about it all today. I know it won't happen quickly but I just wish it did! I'm not discouraged though I have a very supporting hubby who is being positive while I'm feeling like this. Had a shower with Bean tonight and had lots of skin to skin. After her shower I put her jammies on and she latched with the nipple shield for 30 minutes and fell asleep. I want to do this more throughout the day but with a 4 year old and a husband that has no use of his dominant arm due to having shoulder surgery I still have to do all my usual mumma duties and take care of hubby but I'm finding the time to pump and take care of everything. Feeding tube still hasn't arrived. I'll hopefully be a bit happier when it does as it's just another step forward in this journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment